Affected from puffy eyes, dark circles or fine lines? This coffee eye cream may be able to help! Made with unrefined pure coffee oil to help tighten skin and reduce under eye puffiness, this coffee under eye cream may also help reduce the appearance of dark circles, wrinkles & fine lines associated with aging. For those relaxed mornings after great nights!
Handcrafted with love & care just for you
Natural Puffy Eyes Remedy
- ✔️ Shea Butter has a high presence of vitamin A and E making it useful when it comes to promoting antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects in the face. It could help with improving the production of collagen too. This helps with reversing the effects of aging. You also get to improve cell regeneration which is useful in combating dermal conditions such as acne and eczema.
- ✔️ Cocoa Butter’s rich and creamy texture gives the under-eye area extra care and conditioning at night, while the skin rests and repairs itself. They help soften and protect delicate skin. Regular topical application can promote skin elasticity, tightening the skin around the eye.
- ✔️ Coffee Bean Oil contains caffeine which helps to calm the skin and tissue around the issues that cause puffiness. The caffeine in coffee is a diuretic, which means it draws out water. It stimulates the skin to calm down, diminishes puffiness from the added moisture, and makes eyes look brighter.
- ✔️ Jojoba Oil is safe to use around your eye area, unlike most other ingredients, which makes it a popular makeup remover for oil-based makeup. Jojoba oil is rich in natural fats that mimic those in the outer layer of the skin. This means it can help the skin retain moisture and heal itself.
- ✔️ Rosehip Oil is loaded with nutrients, essential vitamins, and fatty acids, that improve hydration, increase elasticity and collagen production. It contains high amounts of Vitamin E, A and C which moisturise, improve skin elasticity and increase cell regeneration respectively to help strengthen the skin’s barrier.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Organic Unrefined, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter Organic, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Cold Pressed, Rosa canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil Cold Pressed, Coffee Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil Cold Pressed Unrefined, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Lavender & Chamomile Essential Oil
Reasons to love
Made with 100% pure butters and oils only. Packed dense with nutrient rich ingredients for tender care in the area around your eye
It’s melt upon touch texture gives full coverage without having to rub or drag the cream, ensuring protection for sensitive eye area
It fully dissolves without any greasy residue, yet rich enough to form a protective layer that nourishes eye area while you sleep
How to use?
SLightly tap the cream with your finger, then apply in dots around the eye from inside to outside. Pat the product on your skin without dragging or rubbing. Leave overnight for best results. Non-greasy melt-upon-touch formula that absorbs in a few minutes.
- ◾️ Use the eye cream with clean dry hands to avoid contamination. This product does not contain any preservatives
- ◾️ Recommended use once daily at night. Leave overnight for best results
- ◾️ Also suitable as a primer for eye makeup
- ◾️ Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- ◾️ Natural ingredients can also be allergic. Patch test before application & discontinue if irritation occurs
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use this eye cream even when there is no puffiness?
Absolutely! It is meant to target puffiness but all the ingredients in this formulation have multiple skin benefits ranging from moisturizing, cell regeneration, collagen production and so on. We encourage you to use it even if there’s no puffiness.
Can I use this cream more than once daily?
The cream works best when left overnight since there is no external trigger to disturb the skin while it’s resting and repairing itself. Having said that, these are natural ingredients which, when used more than once, will not have any adverse effect.
Will the soft texture mean the cream can melt?
The reason there’s no hardening agent like beeswax in the cream is to allow smooth application on the most gentle and sensitive skin area. The cream will remain solid at room temperature but made to melt on contact. Store it in a cool dry place but if it feels a little soft, pop it in the fridge (not freezer) for 5 mins. You are good to go.
How can I use it as a primer for makeup?
Apply the cream as part of your daily regime or just before applying makeup. Allow 4-5 minutes for the oils to absorb. There will still be a smooth layer, you can apply eye makeup over it now. It not only preps the surface but also keeps it nourished until you’re ready to remove the makeup.
You May also Like
I’m a huge fan of your soaps and especially love the ones that can scrub! We only use your soap bars at home as we conscious of ingredients and want to use natural goodness on our skin. I’ve gifted your soaps to friends and family and have heard nothing but good feedback from them too!
I started using Shaily's soaps about a year ago & to this day, I'm so happy to have found her brand - our skin is so much better for it, particularly my arms & my husband's back are so clear now, which we never thought possible. I have learnt so much from Shaily about skincare & the right ingredients & regime for me. Thank you so much for all your great work & your fabulous brand & I can't wait to see the great things you do next!!
With a lot of choice out there, I’m so happy to have found a local producer offering soap that I trust. I really love the natural ingredients and the broad variety of products on offer. And having already tried the personalization service I can say that I don’t need to look any further. Excellent service which I love
WHY CHOOSE US
All our products are handcrafted in small batches and packed with love to maintain freshness so your skin gets only the best
Ingredients matter, period! We choose sustainable ingredients from fair-trade suppliers that are natural, results-oriented, and environmentally friendly
Say NO to Nasties
We say no to SLS, SLES, parabens, harmful chemicals, artificial color or fragrances, fillers, silicone to ensure only the best touches your skin
We love our little furry friends and do not believe in animal testing. All ingredients are sourced from vendors who follow fair trade practices too