How many times have you seen a new pimple breakout upon wearing a mask? Well, it is the current reality of the world we live in, and Maskne (mask acne) has become a word we reference so often!
“Maskne” is used to describe acne breakouts or facial irritation from wearing a face mask. Individuals may experience pimples, blackheads, bumps, redness, and/or irritation when they wear a mask for long.
This workshop is designed to help you sail through “Maskne” and take care of your skin just the way you should!
- ◾️ Workshops will be held in-person
- ◾️ Max number of participants: 5
- ◾️ Venue - Tanjong Rhu, Singapore (exact address will be emailed upon confirmation)
- ◾️ Workshop duration - 60 mins (+Q&A)
- ◾️ DIY recipes -
- - All ingredients will be provided
- - Containers will be provided but we encourage you to bring your own and support us in reusing resources
- ◾️ PDF instructions and reference material will be provided upon completion of the workshop
- ◾️ It’s a hands-on session where you will mix and make products to take home with you. We will guide you along the way
Not to forget, there are some EXCLUSIVE deals on Escential The Body Tonic products for participants!
- ◾️ Workshops will be conducted when there are at least 3 participants
- ◾️ We reserve the right to alter the schedule under special circumstances. Participants will be notified as soon as possible
- ◾️ Please note: workshops are non-refundable. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you require to modify the booking. We allow one change per booking (at the sole discretion of Escential The Body Tonic)
- ◾️ We will start the time stated sharp so please be punctual for your time slot
- ◾️ Open for ages 8 and above
- ◾️ If you’d like to book us for a private event, pls send us an email (include link) and we’ll reply at the earliest
You May also Like
I’m a huge fan of your soaps and especially love the ones that can scrub! We only use your soap bars at home as we conscious of ingredients and want to use natural goodness on our skin. I’ve gifted your soaps to friends and family and have heard nothing but good feedback from them too!
I started using Shaily's soaps about a year ago & to this day, I'm so happy to have found her brand - our skin is so much better for it, particularly my arms & my husband's back are so clear now, which we never thought possible. I have learnt so much from Shaily about skincare & the right ingredients & regime for me. Thank you so much for all your great work & your fabulous brand & I can't wait to see the great things you do next!!
With a lot of choice out there, I’m so happy to have found a local producer offering soap that I trust. I really love the natural ingredients and the broad variety of products on offer. And having already tried the personalization service I can say that I don’t need to look any further. Excellent service which I love
WHY CHOOSE US
All our products are handcrafted in small batches and packed with love to maintain freshness so your skin gets only the best
Ingredients matter, period! We choose sustainable ingredients from fair-trade suppliers that are natural, results-oriented, and environmentally friendly
Say NO to Nasties
We say no to SLS, SLES, parabens, harmful chemicals, artificial color or fragrances, fillers, silicone to ensure only the best touches your skin
We love our little furry friends and do not believe in animal testing. All ingredients are sourced from vendors who follow fair trade practices too