Pamper your skin with a rejuvenating face mask that is loved by Escential’s community. Enriched with the natural goodness of hibiscus flower, white kaolin clay, green tea, and essential oil of rosehip, it gently exfoliates your skin, quenches inflammation and skin-aging, boosts collagen production. Prolonged and consistent use may result in brighter, youthful, and energized skin.
Revive the natural glow of your face & keep wrinkles, acne & aging at bay
- ✔️ White Kaolin Clay penetrates deep into your skin and removes dirt, toxins, impurities, from your pores, leaving behind glowy, calm and youthful-looking skin.
- ✔️ Hibiscus Flower Powder contains some of the most powerful anti-aging plant actives such as antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and malic acid that combat hyperpigmentation and age spots. The vitamin C and AHAs help fight free radicals & enable the body to help produce collagen naturally, leaving behind a smoother and younger-looking complexion.
- ✔️ Matcha Tea or Green Tea is loaded with antioxidants that combat inflammation and acne, resulting in radiant, calm, and firm skin over time.
Organic Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Flower Powder, Kaolin Clay, Organic Camellia Sinensis (Matcha Tea) Powder, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil
Reasons to love
Removes excess oil, impurities & unclog pores, and enhances skin appearance
Prolonged use may help prevent aging spots, the appearance of fine lines, and hyperpigmentation
Soothes dry & itchy skin and prevents acne breakouts
How to use
- Step 1: Cleanse the face before applying the mask to prep the skin
- Step 2: Mix 1-2 tbs with a mixer of your choice to get a grainy consistency that is easy to spread on the skin. We recommend using milk, rose water, natural full-fat yogurt to mix with the mask. In addition, you can also include a pinch of turmeric, few drops of lemon juice, and/or honey.
- Step 3: Apply evenly & leave for about 10-15 mins till it’s almost dry
- Step 4: Moisten skin and gently scrub before washing
- ◾️ Use once a week for effective results
- ◾️ We recommend using non-metallic utensils for mixing
- ◾️ Natural products can also be allergic. Patch test before use
Do this for longer shelf life
Store in a cool & dry place with a properly closed lid to prevent moisture entry
Frequently Asked Questions
Is green tea beneficial for acne-prone skin?
Green tea has been a widely used ingredient for various medicinal purposes for the body, hair, and skin. It contains polyphenols that help control excess sebum on your face. Its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties are known to effectively treat acne-prone and oily skin.
Can I store the excess mask for the next day?
Yes, you can store the excess mask mixture on the refrigerator for around 4-5 days. The efficacy of the product would not be hampered for the next use. We still recommend doing a patch test before application.
You May also Like
I’m a huge fan of your soaps and especially love the ones that can scrub! We only use your soap bars at home as we conscious of ingredients and want to use natural goodness on our skin. I’ve gifted your soaps to friends and family and have heard nothing but good feedback from them too!
I started using Shaily's soaps about a year ago & to this day, I'm so happy to have found her brand - our skin is so much better for it, particularly my arms & my husband's back are so clear now, which we never thought possible. I have learnt so much from Shaily about skincare & the right ingredients & regime for me. Thank you so much for all your great work & your fabulous brand & I can't wait to see the great things you do next!!
With a lot of choice out there, I’m so happy to have found a local producer offering soap that I trust. I really love the natural ingredients and the broad variety of products on offer. And having already tried the personalization service I can say that I don’t need to look any further. Excellent service which I love
WHY CHOOSE US
All our products are handcrafted in small batches and packed with love to maintain freshness so your skin gets only the best
Ingredients matter, period! We choose sustainable ingredients from fair-trade suppliers that are natural, results-oriented, and environmentally friendly
Say NO to Nasties
We say no to SLS, SLES, parabens, harmful chemicals, artificial color or fragrances, fillers, silicone to ensure only the best touches your skin
We love our little furry friends and do not believe in animal testing. All ingredients are sourced from vendors who follow fair trade practices too