It’s time to bring the glow back! Age no matter, skin type no matter - because this formulation can work wonders even for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin. Allow the oils to hydrate, nourish and truly care for your skin inside out while working hard to visibly reduce fine lines, dark spots and pigmentation so you can uncover your true skin with prolonged use
The Wonder Potion Your Face Needs
- ✔️ Almond Oil is one of the best natural sources of healthy fatty acids, antioxidants and other phytochemicals (plant-based chemicals). These nutrients nourish and hydrate your facial skin, making it healthy and supple with a natural glow. Daily usage on your face may help slow photoaging (premature aging of skin due to excess exposure to UV radiation)
- ✔️ Jojoba Oil is rich in beauty-boosting vitamins A, E, and D, plus antioxidants and fatty acids, with remarkably similar properties to our skin's own sebum. This means it is able to penetrate deeply, reaching below the top layer of skin for maximum nourishment. Perhaps best of all, it can be used on any skin type, from dry and sensitive to acne-prone
- ✔️ Vitamin E assists in various kinds of cellular restoration like sun damage. Additionally, vitamin E has moisturizing benefits, and helps to strengthen skin barrier function. It is also a natural anti-inflammatory, so it can be soothing and help calm the skin
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil Cold Pressed, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Cold Pressed, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil
Reasons to love
Non-comedogenic non-greasy formulation that is suitable for all skin types including sensitive and acne-prone skin
Prolonged use may visibly reduce fine lines and signs of skin damage while maintaining healthy skin-barrier function
Instantly absorbs in the skin leaving it hydrated & nourished long after its application with a natural glow
How to use?
- Facial Oil: Apply daily in AM and / or PM. Put 4-5 drops directly on your face and gently massage in circular motion for full coverage. This blend is safe to be applied in eye contours & lips
Body Oil: Apply directly on damp skin after a shower or mix a few drops in your moisturizer / body lotion to massage the body
- ◾️ Glow Potion is safe to use for children 2 years & above
- ◾️ Natural ingredients can also be allergic. Patch test before application & discontinue if irritation occurs
Frequently Asked Questions
Are all the oils cold-pressed?
Yes. All oils in the Glow Potion are cold pressed for maximizing its skin benefits. It is important to note that the method of extraction affects the oil's quality. Oil extracted by cold compression, without the use of heat or harmful chemicals, retains all its nutrition and goodness. Thus, cold-compressed oil is best suited for skin care.
What happens if I apply this in the eye contours and on the lip?
Glow Potion face and body oil is safe and in fact recommended to be applied in the eye contours and on the lip. Due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, almond oil can be used to reduce puffiness and dark circles around the eyes. A little oil on your lips every night can heal dry, chapped lips and make them look plum and nourished.
How does Vitamin E benefit skin?
Topically, it can be very helpful for a range of skin disorders. Vitamin E fights off free radicals on the skin, which are a result of daily environmental stressors like unprotected sun exposure and air pollution. In fighting off free radicals, vitamin E helps protect the skin from damage. Additionally, it has moisturizing and healing benefits, and helps to strengthen skin barrier function.
Can I mix it up with face masks?
Yes, you can put a few drops of Glow Potion face oil into your face mask mixture. It works effectively on your skin when paired with the right ingredients. You can check out our range of natural face masks that will be paired best with this oil.
Is it recommended to use the same oil on the face and body?
Ideally, body oil should sink into the skin and not leave you feeling greasy. They’re often not much different from facial oils, though certain body oils might be too greasy or heavy for the face. In choosing the right oils, it is fine to use the same oil for face and body. Glow Potion is a blend of oils that are known to nourish the skin on both face and body. It is a non-greasy formula that absorbs instantly
Body oil vs body lotion - which is better?
It really comes down to personal preference. And for that reason, it doesn't hurt to have both on hand if you must. While both work to seal in moisture, oils can be a more potent formulation considering lotions are diluted with aqua and other ingredients. Read the ingredients list and choose the purpose of the product before you decide the verdict.
You May also Like
I’m a huge fan of your soaps and especially love the ones that can scrub! We only use your soap bars at home as we conscious of ingredients and want to use natural goodness on our skin. I’ve gifted your soaps to friends and family and have heard nothing but good feedback from them too!
I started using Shaily's soaps about a year ago & to this day, I'm so happy to have found her brand - our skin is so much better for it, particularly my arms & my husband's back are so clear now, which we never thought possible. I have learnt so much from Shaily about skincare & the right ingredients & regime for me. Thank you so much for all your great work & your fabulous brand & I can't wait to see the great things you do next!!
With a lot of choice out there, I’m so happy to have found a local producer offering soap that I trust. I really love the natural ingredients and the broad variety of products on offer. And having already tried the personalization service I can say that I don’t need to look any further. Excellent service which I love
WHY CHOOSE US
All our products are handcrafted in small batches and packed with love to maintain freshness so your skin gets only the best
Ingredients matter, period! We choose sustainable ingredients from fair-trade suppliers that are natural, results-oriented, and environmentally friendly
Say NO to Nasties
We say no to SLS, SLES, parabens, harmful chemicals, artificial color or fragrances, fillers, silicone to ensure only the best touches your skin
We love our little furry friends and do not believe in animal testing. All ingredients are sourced from vendors who follow fair trade practices too