A gentle yet effective facial cleanser that doubles up as a makeup remover. Featuring a bi-phase no-rinse formula. Bi-phase cleansers provide two steps in one product: an aqueous and an oily phase. When you shake the bottle, the water and oil mix to create an effective cleanser that will even get rid of waterproof makeup. The oil dissolves stubborn, long-wear makeup, grime and impurities while hydrosols clean excess residue. Leaves the skin feeling clean & refreshed.
Handcrafted with love & care just for you
Mix It Up With Oil and Water
- ✔️ Babassu Oil is nutrient rich. It contains antioxidants and large amounts of fatty acids with antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. It may help improve skin texture and reduce bacteria causing acne which make it an effective cleansing oil.
- ✔️ Kukui Nut Oil may leave even the driest, dullest skin looking healthy and radiant. It is an excellent emollient which can be absorbed by the deepest layers of the skin and form a protective barrier to protect against environmental damage.
- ✔️ Hydrosols also known as floral waters have similar properties to their essential oil counterparts, but are much less concentrated. Chamomile Hydrosol has soothing properties and a gentle floral aroma to relax the senses. Tea Tree Hydrosol is known to have a refreshing, energizing, and pleasant aroma and efficient cleansing action for the skin. It is antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory and has excellent astringent properties.
- ✔️ Glycerin is great for the skin because it acts as a humectant that allows the skin to retain moisture. It can increase skin hydration, relieve dryness, and refresh the skin's surface. It's also an emollient, which means it can soften skin.
- ✔️ Blue (Butterfly) Pea Flower is rich in polyphenols, or proanthocyanin, and flavonoids, which stop the harmful effects of free radicals that damage and degrade skin. The antioxidants may also increase collagen production and help prevent wrinkles.
Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil Organic, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Antemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Water, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Distilled Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Blue pea Flower Powder Organic, Liquid Germall Plus (Preservative)
Reasons to love
As well as removing stubborn makeup, bi-phase cleansers are suited to all skin types, even sensitive skin
There's no need to rinse afterwards unless you are removing makeup. If it leaves a slight oily film, simply wipe off with cotton
The simplicity of its ingredients means that it will be effective around the eye area without the need to rub your eyelids
How to use?
Shake gently before use to mix both phases together. Soak a cotton pad generously. Apply to face for deep cleansing or removing makeup. Follow up with daily regimens.
This is a leave-on product unless you are removing makeup, where you may want to wash your face (optional). A non-greasy formula, the oils will absorb a few minutes post application.
- ◾️ Gently swipe the face, do not rub or drag the cotton across the face
- ◾️ Can be used upto 2x daily in AM and PM for cleansing
- ◾️ Safe for application in the eye area (pH tested 6)
- ◾️ Follow it up with our Facial Toners and Facial and Body Oils for a complete cleansing-toning-moisturising routine
- ◾️ Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- ◾️ Natural ingredients can also be allergic. Patch test before application & discontinue if irritation occurs
Frequently Asked Questions
How is this different from a makeup remover?
A makeup remover is intended to remove things like foundation, concealer, eyeshadow from the surface of the skin, while cleansers clean the skin itself, cutting through dirt, sweat, sebum, dead skin cells and pollution.
What should be my basic routine after using this cleanser?
Follow up cleansing with toning and moisturising as the immediate next steps. Continue rest of your skincare regime as usual after this. You can use this cleanser everyday or alternate with other wash off products as per your skin’s requirements.
Can I use this cleanser everyday?
Formulated with pure oils and skin nourishing ingredients, this cleanser is suitable for everyday use. It also works on all skin types, however those with skin issues or allergies should watch the effect on skin and discontinue if there is redness, itching or any other reaction.
Is it effective for all skin types?
Because this has equal parts water and oil, it can be used for all skin types. Bi-phasal cleansers are super versatile for this reason, as it will not exacerbate problematic skin types such as oily or dry skin in the way other cleansers might. However, oily skin may find foaming cleanser more useful, and dry skin will benefit from an oil or cream cleanser.
You May also Like
I’m a huge fan of your soaps and especially love the ones that can scrub! We only use your soap bars at home as we conscious of ingredients and want to use natural goodness on our skin. I’ve gifted your soaps to friends and family and have heard nothing but good feedback from them too!
I started using Shaily's soaps about a year ago & to this day, I'm so happy to have found her brand - our skin is so much better for it, particularly my arms & my husband's back are so clear now, which we never thought possible. I have learnt so much from Shaily about skincare & the right ingredients & regime for me. Thank you so much for all your great work & your fabulous brand & I can't wait to see the great things you do next!!
With a lot of choice out there, I’m so happy to have found a local producer offering soap that I trust. I really love the natural ingredients and the broad variety of products on offer. And having already tried the personalization service I can say that I don’t need to look any further. Excellent service which I love
WHY CHOOSE US
All our products are handcrafted in small batches and packed with love to maintain freshness so your skin gets only the best
Ingredients matter, period! We choose sustainable ingredients from fair-trade suppliers that are natural, results-oriented, and environmentally friendly
Say NO to Nasties
We say no to SLS, SLES, parabens, harmful chemicals, artificial color or fragrances, fillers, silicone to ensure only the best touches your skin
We love our little furry friends and do not believe in animal testing. All ingredients are sourced from vendors who follow fair trade practices too