Give your face a rejuvenating treat with this ultra cleansing face mask enriched with the power of fuller’s earth and orange peel powder that together unclogs the pores, helps fight acne, whiteheads, & blackheads, and leave your skin soft, clear, and glowy.
Say bye-bye to acne, clogged pores, and dullness - Hello clear skin
- ✔️ Orange Peel Powder has several effective skincare benefits. Rich in Vitamin C, calcium & citric acid, it forms collagen & protects your skin from radical damage. It is also known to unclog pores, reduce pigmentation and lighten the skin.
- ✔️ Fuller’s Earth, a mineral-dense ingredient, penetrates deep into your skin and absorbs excess oil, dirt, and impurities. Its exfoliating properties unclog the pore, control sebum production to manage oily or acne-prone skin, and bring natural shine to your skin, making it soft and smooth.
Organic Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Peel Powder), Solum Fullonum (Fullers Earth)
Reasons to love
Removes excess oil, dirt & impurities & regulates excess sebum production
Gently exfoliates, unclog pores and prolonged use may help reduce pigmentation
Fights acne & inflammation
How to use
- Step 1: Always cleanse the face before applying the mask to prep the skin
- Step 2: Mix 1-2 tbs with a mixer of your choice to get a grainy consistency that is easy to spread on the skin. We recommend milk or rose water to mix the mask. In addition, you can also include a pinch of turmeric and/or a few drops of lemon juice.
- Step 3: Apply evenly on your face and leave for about 10-15 minutes till it’s almost dry
- Step 4: Moisten skin and gently scrub before washing
- ◾️ Use twice a week for effective results
- ◾️ Mix thinner consistency to use as a face and body wash
- ◾️ We recommend using non-metallic utensils for mixing
- ◾️ Natural products can also be allergic. Patch test before use
Do this for longer shelf life
Store in a cool & dry place with a properly closed lid to prevent moisture entry
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it cause skin irritation?
Natural ingredients may sometimes cause irritation. Conduct a patch test before applying.
How many times should I apply this face mask?
It is recommended to apply Escential’s Earthen Respite Face Mask once a week.
Does fuller’s earth remove acne and pimples?
Fuller’s earth is a natural cleansing ingredient that goes deep into your skin and removes excess oil, dirt, and impurities, and unclog pores, thus reducing the acne-causing bacteria.
Can I store the excess mask for the next day?
Yes, you can store the excess mask mixture on the refrigerator for around 4-5 days. The efficacy of the product would not be hampered for the next use. We still recommend doing a patch test before application.
You May also Like
I’m a huge fan of your soaps and especially love the ones that can scrub! We only use your soap bars at home as we conscious of ingredients and want to use natural goodness on our skin. I’ve gifted your soaps to friends and family and have heard nothing but good feedback from them too!
I started using Shaily's soaps about a year ago & to this day, I'm so happy to have found her brand - our skin is so much better for it, particularly my arms & my husband's back are so clear now, which we never thought possible. I have learnt so much from Shaily about skincare & the right ingredients & regime for me. Thank you so much for all your great work & your fabulous brand & I can't wait to see the great things you do next!!
With a lot of choice out there, I’m so happy to have found a local producer offering soap that I trust. I really love the natural ingredients and the broad variety of products on offer. And having already tried the personalization service I can say that I don’t need to look any further. Excellent service which I love
WHY CHOOSE US
All our products are handcrafted in small batches and packed with love to maintain freshness so your skin gets only the best
Ingredients matter, period! We choose sustainable ingredients from fair-trade suppliers that are natural, results-oriented, and environmentally friendly
Say NO to Nasties
We say no to SLS, SLES, parabens, harmful chemicals, artificial color or fragrances, fillers, silicone to ensure only the best touches your skin
We love our little furry friends and do not believe in animal testing. All ingredients are sourced from vendors who follow fair trade practices too