Give your skin a refreshing gift of Daily Cuppa Coffee Body Scrub enriched with the perfect blend of Arabica coffee, sugar, and a mix of nourishing oils of coconut, sweet almond, and rosemary. An amazing trio of ingredients that give your skin perfect exfoliation, leaving it refreshed, nourished, and radiant from top to within.
Let your skin take a fresh and nourishing breath of coffee, sugar, and natural oils
✔️ Sugar is a natural humectant that locks moisture in your skin so that it stays plump and hydrated for long, without feeling sticky or greasy. The fine particles of sugar give your skin a gentle exfoliation.
- ✔️ Arabica Coffee Powder gently exfoliates the skin, removes dead skin cells, revealing soft and radiant skin. It is loaded with antioxidants which are known to help fight wrinkles, skin-aging, fine lines, blackheads, cellulite, sun tan, leaving you with polished and clear skin.
- ✔️ Natural oils of Coconut, Sweet Almond, and Rosemary create a protective layer on your skin, making it look soft, supple, and shiny. Oils soothe your skin and boost hydration without clogging pores. Also, did we tell you that you may not need to apply moisturizer afterward?? Yup, it’s that hydrating, plus it reduces bath clutter, making your skincare simpler & quick!
Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract Raw, Coffee Arabica (Coffee) Seed Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil Organic, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
Reasons to love
Hassle-free, gentle exfoliation to help remove dead skin cells and blackheads
Subtle aroma of coffee instantly uplifts the mood
This is a preservative-free product. Like all our other products, it is also harmful chemicals free
Perfect blend of oils gives lasting hydration long after you are out of the shower
How to use
- Step 1: Wet your skin and apply a small portion of the Daily Cuppa Body Polish
- Step 2: Gently scrub in circular motions to remove dead skin cells
Step 3: Rinse off with water & pat dry
- ◾️ Be careful since oil may make the bath area slippery
- ◾️ Mix contents well before each application
- ◾️ Natural ingredients can also be allergic. Conduct a patch test before application
- ◾️ This oil-based scrub will hydrate your skin and create a protective layer to lock moisture in even after the shower. Thus eliminating the need to additionally moisturize on days you use this scrub
Do this for longer shelf life
- - Tightly close the lid & store in a cool and dry place
- - Avoid water contamination when using in the shower
Frequently Asked Questions
Is coffee scrub safe for sensitive skin?
Coffee is rich in anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, antioxidants properties that gently exfoliate and soothe the skin. Escential’s Daily Cuppa Body Polish contains Arabica Coffee Powder, mixed with very fine and delicate particles of sugar to give your sensitive skin a gentle yet effective exfoliation. Natural oils give your skin a soothing effect. We still recommend doing a patch test before application to make sure there’s no side effect.
Can pregnant women apply this scrub?
The ingredients of Daily Cuppa Body Polish are considered safe for pregnant women, however, it contains a blend of natural oils which, while application might make your bathroom floor or bathtub a bit slippery. Thus, to avoid any accident or mishap, we recommend being extra careful if you are pregnant.
Is it suitable for oily skin?
Yes, it gently scrubs the dead skin cells, toxins, impurities, and excess oil from your skin. The natural oils and sugar make your skin stay hydrated without feeling greasy or clogging pores.
Does it contain preservatives?
No, Escentail’s Body Exfoliants are made of natural ingredients and do not contain any preservatives or nasties.
You May also Like
I’m a huge fan of your soaps and especially love the ones that can scrub! We only use your soap bars at home as we conscious of ingredients and want to use natural goodness on our skin. I’ve gifted your soaps to friends and family and have heard nothing but good feedback from them too!
I started using Shaily's soaps about a year ago & to this day, I'm so happy to have found her brand - our skin is so much better for it, particularly my arms & my husband's back are so clear now, which we never thought possible. I have learnt so much from Shaily about skincare & the right ingredients & regime for me. Thank you so much for all your great work & your fabulous brand & I can't wait to see the great things you do next!!
With a lot of choice out there, I’m so happy to have found a local producer offering soap that I trust. I really love the natural ingredients and the broad variety of products on offer. And having already tried the personalization service I can say that I don’t need to look any further. Excellent service which I love
WHY CHOOSE US
All our products are handcrafted in small batches and packed with love to maintain freshness so your skin gets only the best
Ingredients matter, period! We choose sustainable ingredients from fair-trade suppliers that are natural, results-oriented, and environmentally friendly
Say NO to Nasties
We say no to SLS, SLES, parabens, harmful chemicals, artificial color or fragrances, fillers, silicone to ensure only the best touches your skin
We love our little furry friends and do not believe in animal testing. All ingredients are sourced from vendors who follow fair trade practices too