Get velvety soft lips with Beet Bomb Lips Scrub harnessed with the goodness of beetroot, sugar, and sweet almond oil that gently scrub your lips, heal dry, flaky, and old skin, revealing healthy, fuller, and nourished lips.
Chapped, flaky, and dry lips, not a problem anymore
- ✔️ The fine particles of Sugar gently scrub your lips and remove dead skin cells, giving you supple, healthier & rosy lips. Sugar is a natural humectant that provides lasting hydration to your lips.
- ✔️ Sweet Almond Oil deeply penetrates and makes your lips look soft, shiny, and moisturized, improving the overall look and feel of your lips.
- ✔️ Beetroot Powder is known to heal chapped, flaky and dry skin, leaving you with softly tinted, healthy, and smooth lips.
Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Beta Vulgaris Rubra (Beetroot) Root Powder Organic
Reasons to love
Contains no essential oil, making it suitable for sensitive skin. If you wish, you can add a few drops of essential oil at home for enhanced results. We recommend not more than 4-6 drops.
Provides proper nourishment & moisturization with a subtle tint
Makes lips look fuller, prepping them for makeup with visibly improved lipstick coverage
Gently scrubs & heals chapped and flaky skin, making your lips healthy & soft
How to use
- Step 1: Wet your lips and apply a small portion of Beet Bomb Lip Scrub
- Step 2: Gently scrub your lips in circular motions
Step 3: Rinse well with water
- ◾️ Use once or twice a week for better results
- ◾️ Natural ingredients can also be allergic. Conduct a patch test before application
Some quick tips for enhanced lip scrub results
- ◾️ Apply moisturizer before bed
- ◾️ Apply lip balm with SPF 30 or higher when out in the sun
- ◾️ Stay hydrated to alleviate dry lips
- ◾️ Avoid picking, biting, or licking your lips
Do this for a longer shelf life
- - Tightly close the lid & store in a cool and dry place
- - Avoid water contamination if using in the shower
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should I scrub my lips?
Using lip scrub once or twice a week is considered enough to make your lips stay healthy, supple, and soft.
Who can use the lip scrub?
Lip scrubs can be used by everyone - they’re gender neutral! And 100% safe for teenagers too… we bet you can’t stay away from licking this deliciousness off your lips after use
Does it dry out the lips?
No, it doesn’t dry out the lips as Escential’s lip scrubs are formulated with generous doses of skin-nourishing oils that are known to provide natural hydration and you may not need to apply lip balms, or moisturizer immediately after scrubbing. In case your lips are very dry or require SPF protection, you may complete the lip scrub regime with your favorite lip balm.
How are lip scrubs beneficial?
Adding lip scrubs to your personal care routine can be very beneficial. Scrubbing your lips once or twice a week with a gentle scrub ensures that your lips stay healthy, fuller and soft every time.
You May also Like
I’m a huge fan of your soaps and especially love the ones that can scrub! We only use your soap bars at home as we conscious of ingredients and want to use natural goodness on our skin. I’ve gifted your soaps to friends and family and have heard nothing but good feedback from them too!
I started using Shaily's soaps about a year ago & to this day, I'm so happy to have found her brand - our skin is so much better for it, particularly my arms & my husband's back are so clear now, which we never thought possible. I have learnt so much from Shaily about skincare & the right ingredients & regime for me. Thank you so much for all your great work & your fabulous brand & I can't wait to see the great things you do next!!
With a lot of choice out there, I’m so happy to have found a local producer offering soap that I trust. I really love the natural ingredients and the broad variety of products on offer. And having already tried the personalization service I can say that I don’t need to look any further. Excellent service which I love
WHY CHOOSE US
All our products are handcrafted in small batches and packed with love to maintain freshness so your skin gets only the best
Ingredients matter, period! We choose sustainable ingredients from fair-trade suppliers that are natural, results-oriented, and environmentally friendly
Say NO to Nasties
We say no to SLS, SLES, parabens, harmful chemicals, artificial color or fragrances, fillers, silicone to ensure only the best touches your skin
We love our little furry friends and do not believe in animal testing. All ingredients are sourced from vendors who follow fair trade practices too