Give your skin a nourishment regime with Escential’s All Rounder Charcoal Face Mask. Harnessed with the goodness of activated charcoal, bentonite clay, oats flour, and tea tree oil, the ingredients work in harmony to balance deep cleansing skin and prevent acne, while nourishing it to leave you with clean and visibly refreshed skin.
Handcrafted with love & care just for you
It’ll take care of everything so that you can focus on loving your skin
- ✔️ Activated Charcoal and Bentonite Clay thoroughly cleanse and detox the skin by flushing out toxins, impurities, and excess oil, giving you soothing and radiant skin while preventing dryness.
- ✔️ Oat Flour is loaded with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects that soothe the skin by reducing itchiness, dryness, and roughness. It also contains zinc that is known to kill acne-causing bacteria, hence preventing acne and pimples.
- ✔️ Tea Tree Oil promotes the skin’s healthy and natural glow. Rich in antiseptic properties, it also combats oily skin problems by absorbing excess oil.
Carbon Activado (Activated Charcoal), Bentonite Clay, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
Reasons to love
Removes excess oil to effectively control excess sebum, impurities & unclog pores
Deep cleansing formulation to effectively reduce appearance of blackheads and whiteheads
Soothes dry & itchy skin and prevents acne breakouts
How to use?
- Step 1: Always cleanse the face before applying the mask to prep the skin
- Step 2: Mix 1-2 tbs with a mixer of your choice to get a grainy consistency that is easy to spread on the skin. We recommend using milk, rose water, natural full-fat yogurt to mix with the mask. In addition, you can also include a pinch of turmeric, few drops of lemon juice, and/or honey.
- Step 3: Apply evenly & leave for about 10-15 mins till it’s almost dry
- Step 4: Moisten skin and gently scrub before washing
- ◾️ Use once a week for effective results
- ◾️ We recommend using non-metallic utensils for mixing
- ◾️ Natural products can also be allergic. Patch test before use
Do this for longer shelf life
Store in a cool & dry place with a properly closed lid to prevent moisture entry
Frequently Asked Questions
Is activated charcoal safe for sensitive skin?
Activated charcoal does not cause any allergy to sensitive skin. It rather effectively soothes skin allergies, inflammation ad redness by neutralizing the toxins and removing impurities. We still recommend doing a patch test before application on the body to ensure there is no side-effect.
Does activated charcoal dry out the skin?
Activated charcoal surely removes the extra oil from skin pores but it also nourishes and hydrates the skin, without stripping off the essential oils. Moreover, Escential’s All Rounder Face Mask contains a good amount of kernel flour that ensures that your skin stays hydrated without losing its natural pH.
Can I store the excess mask for the next day?
Yes, you can store the excess mask mixture on the refrigerator for around 4-5 days. The efficacy of the product would not be hampered for the next use. We still recommend doing a patch test before application.
How many times should I use this face mask?
It is recommended to apply Escential’s All Rounder Face Mask once a week.
You May also Like
I’m a huge fan of your soaps and especially love the ones that can scrub! We only use your soap bars at home as we conscious of ingredients and want to use natural goodness on our skin. I’ve gifted your soaps to friends and family and have heard nothing but good feedback from them too!
I started using Shaily's soaps about a year ago & to this day, I'm so happy to have found her brand - our skin is so much better for it, particularly my arms & my husband's back are so clear now, which we never thought possible. I have learnt so much from Shaily about skincare & the right ingredients & regime for me. Thank you so much for all your great work & your fabulous brand & I can't wait to see the great things you do next!!
With a lot of choice out there, I’m so happy to have found a local producer offering soap that I trust. I really love the natural ingredients and the broad variety of products on offer. And having already tried the personalization service I can say that I don’t need to look any further. Excellent service which I love
WHY CHOOSE US
All our products are handcrafted in small batches and packed with love to maintain freshness so your skin gets only the best
Ingredients matter, period! We choose sustainable ingredients from fair-trade suppliers that are natural, results-oriented, and environmentally friendly
Say NO to Nasties
We say no to SLS, SLES, parabens, harmful chemicals, artificial color or fragrances, fillers, silicone to ensure only the best touches your skin
We love our little furry friends and do not believe in animal testing. All ingredients are sourced from vendors who follow fair trade practices too